The United States Navy (USN) Rescue Swimmers program was formally established in 1971. Since that time USN Rescue Swimmers have led the way “So Others May Live”. This grey long sleeve t-shirt has the Navy Rescue Swimmers logo on the front, and a cool design on the back to commemorate the establishment of the Rescue Swimmer and its arduous training pipeline.
Rescue Swimmers are leaders in Search and Rescue and are charged with not only rescuing, but evaluating and providing first aid to those in distress whether in the sea or on land. This grey long sleeve t-shirt was inspired by my 20 years in military service and frankly makes me want to go find a crazy helicopter pilot that will go let me jump out of the aircraft one or two or more times. Thank you to all Navy Rescue Swimmers for your selfless service in Search and Rescue as elite members of the SAR Team.
USN Rescue Swimmers Est 1971 Product Details:
• Unisex Long Sleeve Tee, 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
* Recommend washing shirt in cold water and air dry according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and checking this shirt out!