The SAR Mafia is the epic tale of the Search and Rescue Mafia family and their struggle to protect their way of life from rival ‘families’ that don’t follow the code, “So Others May Live”.
As a former Navy Rescue Swimmer and Aircrewman the memories and times with buddies will always be grateful for. Whether it was during the 800m buddy tow, making sugar cookies, or running the obstacle course (yet again) I look back and think that the training really helped me to grow up and take on a rescue swimmer mindset. Jumping out of SAR helicopters was also a blast!
As rescue specialists, USN and USCG rescue swimmers are charged with assessing and rescuing of people in distress in a variety of circumstances and provide medical care to victims. Both Coast Guard AST training and Navy Aircrew and Rescue Swimmer School are arduous and only a few make it through the training. Thank you to Navy and Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers for your selfless service and being such highly trained members of the SAR Team.
• Unisex short sleeve shirt
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua