In 1971, the United States Navy Rescue Swimmer was formally established “So Others May Live”. This hoodie has the Navy Rescue Swimmer logo on the front, and a cool design on the back to commemorate the establishment of the Navy Rescue Swimmer and its arduous training pipeline. Rescue Swimmers are leaders in Search and Rescue and are charged with not only rescuing, but assessing and providing first aid to individuals in distress whether on land or sea.
This design was inspired by my time as a Rescue Swimmer at HSL-47, and learning more about the history from legends like Bill Moss and others out there who paved the way. To all that have served thank you for your service.
Navy Rescue Swimmer Hoodie Product Details:
• Unisex Hoodie, 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
* recommended washing on delicates and low heat to dry.
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and for checking this shirt out!