This Saint Patrick’s Day Rescue Swimmer shirt is military humor and ensures you won’t be pinched while out drinking to celebrate the holiday. Whether in the Navy or the Coast Guard this is your professional drinking shirt during the holiday. Perfect for McGuire’s or any other Irish pub,
Fun fact: The first official feast day to honor Saint Patrick took place on March 17, 1631.
Saint Patrick’s Day Product Details:
• Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
* Recommend washing shirt in cold water and air dry according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and for checking this shirt out! More shirts, hats, hoodies, coffee cups, etc. are available on The Frontlines Shop.