Will Fly For Food t-shirt is for all aircraft pilots and Aircrewmen out there who love to fly and would do anything to do it more. After 20 years of military aviation, I sure do miss flying and would definitely do it again for just some food. FAA NOTAMS don’t even apply if only flying for food. The bottom line, flying is freedom whether in a helicopter or plane.
If individuals do not go into the military, I have heard that even after 4 years of training and even more years of college it is tough to find a job. Some students only graduate with 300 flight hours total, which is way short to be hired by the airlines (normally need in the thousands). For most, the unemployed life begins until a pilot can gain enough flight hours.
The Will Fly for Food T-shirt Product details:
• Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
*recommend washing shirt on delicates with low heat according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and checking this aviation shirt out!