This is the cardinal rule of owning a camper. NEVER poop in it. First, if able use the RV parks restroom. If that is not available, go outside dig a hole, walk three miles to the nearest gas station or just hold it. Bottom line, never poop in a camper and cause the stinky that will linger forever.
• Unisex, 100% ring-spun cotton t-shirt
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua