GRIT is a quality needed in the military and life. Grit refers to an individual’s ability to persist after setbacks. It is courage and personal resolve or strength of character that doesn’t back down in the face of failure or obstacles. Grit is related to mindset in that if one believes that failures are due to their fixed traits, there is no reason to try again. Conversely, individuals with a growth mindset are more likely to be resilient and have more grit. Some have it, some don’t. Do you?
In doing some research, there are 5 main characteristics of Grit:
- Conscientiousness: Achievement-oriented versus just a nice dependable person.
- Long-term goals and endurance: Follow through i.e. do what you said you were going to do.
- Resilience: Optimism, confidence, and creativity.
- Excellence versus perfection.
Grit t-shirt product details:
• Unisex t-shirt, 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
* Recommend washing shirt in cold water and air dry according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and checking this shirt out!