Warrant Officer t-shirt humorous, but somewhat serious definition, “Someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand. See also wizard, a magician.” Everyone knows the technical and tactical experts in the U.S. Armed Forces (except Air Force) get stuff done in the military. Officially, the birth date of the Army Warrant Officer Corps is July 1918, when Congress established the Army Mine Planter Service as part of the Coast Artillery. This action assured that exclusively Army personnel manned the vessels. Since that time it has expanded to almost all fields in the Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard.
This Warrant Officer t-shirt is a tribute to those serving or who have served in the past. Thank you for your service and commitment to our country.
• Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt, 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
* Recommend washing shirt in cold water and air dry according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and for checking this shirt out! More shirts, hats, hoodies, coffee cups etc. are available on The Frontlines Shop.