U.S. Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer Instructor hoodie is for those professionals that are the SAR technical experts above the best. This military hoodie features the USCG Rescue Swimmer, Aviation Survival Technician wings on the front and a unique logo on the back similar to the movie the Guardian with Kevin Costner.
Aviation Survival Technician [AST) in the Coast Guard fly in a variety of Search and Rescue (SAR) helicopter such as the Dolphin and Jayhawk to conduct hazardous rescue missions both on land and sea. They lead the assessment and rescue of individuals in distress and go through arduous training to become an elite USCG Rescue Swimmer.
There are only a few Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer instructors, and they ensure that candidates have the rescue swimmer mindset and are prepared to conduct the rescues under the most difficult of circumstances. Many AST candidates never complete the course and often drop on request (quit) or are failed out of the training for not achieving the high standards.
Here are the U.S. Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer hoodie Product Details.
• Unisex Hoodie, long sleeved
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
* recommend washing the USCG rescue swimmer hoodie on cold and air dry or low heat.