F Bomb shirt is a subtle way of seeing if people are paying attention to the use of the F word. The F-word was first recorded in a dictionary in 1598. The word is remotely derived from the Latin word “futuere” and Old German “ficken/fucken” meaning ‘to strike or penetrate’, which had the slang meaning to copulate. Historians believe the Roman Philopsher Cicero was the first to coin the F word. However, a former Franciscan friar and poet William Dunbar penned these lines (translated here into modern English) sometime before his death, in 1513:
He embraced tight, he kissed and groped,
As if he were overcome with desire.
Yet it seemed from his behavior he would have fucked [fukkit].
As a result of knowing more about F Bombs be sure to purchase the shirt! In case you are wondering the bomber is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress dropping the bombs. Whether a F bomb mom, dad or a Veteran who has a sense of military humor this funny shirt is for you!
F Bomb T-shirt Product details:
• Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt , 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
* recommend washing the shirt in cold water and air dry for best results.
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and for checking this shirt out!