Do you have what it takes to be an Astronaut Candidate? In the Navy, I was once asked at a Hooters restaurant what “AC” meant on my aircrew wings. Note, we were hungry so the pilots and I had to eat before flying back to North Island Naval Air Station. The waitress wanted to know why my wings were different than the two pilots sitting next to me had on their flight suits. Anyways, one of the pilots responded, “Oh he’s an Astronaut Candidate”. How he said it with a straight face is beyond me, but the waitress seemed to believe him. Ever want to be an Astronaut Candidate? Well now you can with this humourous military shirt.
Astronaut Candidate Product Details:
- 100% ring-spun cotton, Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
- Recommend washing shirt in cold water and air dry according to 6 Expert Tips article
The Frontlines (75 Oaks LLC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. Thank you for your support and for checking this military-inspired t-shirt out. More shirts, hats, hoodies, coffee cups, etc. are available on The Frontlines Shop.